To make a high-quality tuner, we use Murata degree piezo to detect the string vibration. Metal clip and ball joint structure offer maximum durability and flexible angle of view. All of these are also essential for WST-905's very quick response. We chose the colored VA LCD (Vertical Alignment liquid crystal display) screen to offer a darker background, high contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, and better image quality everywhere, and it's way better than any traditional twisted-nematic display.
As the biggest tuner manufacturer in the world, Cherub Technology's 20 years of experience and the musician-engineer developers are tweaking the tuning algorithms step by step to create the best tuner for the musicians, including the bass guitar players. Because of the low-frequency processing difficulties, tuning a 5 string bass guitar is a big challenge by using a regular clip-on tuner. WST-905 is a very sensitive tuner; it provides an accurate pitch response quickly for all instruments including the 5 string bass guitar.
- Tuning range: A0(27.5Hz) ~ C8(4186Hz)
- Tuning modes: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele(C)
- Tuning precision: ±1cent
- Reference pitch: A4=430Hz~450Hz (1Hz Step)
- Power supply: 3V(CR2032) Lithium battery x 1
- Dimension: 50mm x 25mm x 48mm (L x W x H, folded size)
- Weight: 32g (including battery)